Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!





Welcome to my cyber neighborhood coffee shop! Grab a mug of your favorite beverage and a cozy chair to read and comment a bit. Be sure to try a piece of black forest cake or tiramisu. Try both; cyber-cake is calorie free!

Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Photoblog Wednesday

Pelicans in Ft. Pierce, Florida

April 1, 2010: Bright sun, palm trees, pelicans and a railroad bridge with a train due soon. A PERFECT morning!

1 comment:

Edna B said...

What a great photo Nani. You know, I did not see one pelican while I was in Florida this year. But then, I didn't do a lot of traveling around either. I would loved to have gotten a few photos of these fascinating birds. Maybe next time.

At the moment here, I am watching re-runs of the TV show "Frasier." It's such a wonderfully funny show, and I'm giggling quite a bit. It feels good to laugh.

I think I'd better pay more attention to Tootsie though. In the last three days, she has gone through six scatter rugs. Hmmm, she must be sending me a message!!

I'm off now to do some errands. (hopefully - I get side tracked easily these days. Edna B.