Cluster made with Lights, Camera, Popcorn by Picolina Designs
Okay, not really SO freezing. Some freezing rain and snow mix junk and it’s going to get above freezing. The frozen junk will turn to rain and then when it gets cold again… YUCK. It’s not my favorite time of year.
I have a few fragments today, but let’s start with a few fill-ins with Hilary at Feeling Beachie!
This week’s statements:
1. I can’t believe____
2. I never liked the TV Show _____
3. If I were a ____________I would most definitely __________.
4. I ____________ when I ______________
1. I can’t believe how much of a difference having my mobility meds back is already making after only 3 days. Stupid insurance company should be ashamed for denying me for a week and half.
2. I never liked the TV Show … I’m not a big TV watcher anyway, but I’ll throw Seinfeld in there. I only saw a couple of episodes and I have no idea how it was ever popular.
3. If I were a lifetime skinny woman I would most definitely have a pierced navel and a Cincinnati Reds navel post.
4. I always take my Nook when I go anyplace I might have to wait.
And now, we’ll join Mrs. 4444 for some blog defragging
** My Valentine flowers were just starting to fade a little last night. David brought them home for me last Tuesday, so they lasted well!
Aren’t they gorgeous?
I’m pressing lily and some of the rose petals for my Smash book. I have the plastic pockets for those!
** It’s been almost 2 weeks since Morgan came home. There’s still some kitty unrest. Morgan really doesn’t seem as aggressive as they warned us she might be at Paws, but she doesn’t take the grief Carla has been giving her. When Carla sees her she growls and hisses. And Morgan will sometimes give chase. Morgan is a big girl; product of no real exercise room and nothing to do but eat for a year and a half at the shelter. She doesn’t outrun Carla, but if she pins Carla like Carla pins Kaline sometimes, Carla’s not going anywhere, so she runs,, hides and stays well hidden someplace Morgan can’t reach her for a while. Oh, to give her a little human logic ability so she’d realize she has the power to end that!
She looks ferocious, doesn't she?
Kaline will occasionally growl or hiss, but she pretty much tries to stay away from Morgan. Give it time. It took 6 weeks before Kaline and Baggle played nice with Carla.
** Sunday is the annual MS awareness day at the Toledo Walleye hockey game. It’s the kick off right before MS Awareness Month in March. David and I went last year and it was fun. The gathering is sponsored by our local National MS Society chapter. There is some comfort in knowing that, while MS is different for every victim, at least we’re not completely alone.
Still, if the Tigers can do Christmas in July, the Mud Hens can do MS Day in June, no?