Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!
Contact Nani at
Wednesday, June 6, 2012
Wednesday Hodge Podge
1. How many students were in your high school graduating class? Did you know most, if not all of them?
I think about 200. I graduated in January and didn’t go back for commencements, bur my brother’s class the next year was in the 200 area.
2. What was the last thing you photographed?
A train! David and I went out for ice cream and to photo a couple of t5rains before dark.
3. Pickles-love 'em or loathe 'em? If its love what's something you eat that needs a pickle?
I love pickles! I eat pickles on their own and I love pickle slices with Dijon mustard on luncheon meat sandwiches. If I get a Southern Chicken Sandwich at McDonalds, I ask for extra pickles – they absolutely make that sandwich.
4. What's a stereotype you seem to perpetuate without meaning to?
I don’t know that I slip into any stereotypes. Maybe “Pollyanna optimist?”
5. Ever been horse back riding? If so is it something you enjoy? If not, do you have any interest? Did you watch the Kentucky Derby? Will you be watching the last leg of the Triple Crown this weekend?
I rode horseback when camping with the family when I was a kid, just once that I recall. It was fun but it didn’t ignite a passion in me. I’ll probably be out and about Saturday, so maybe I’ll listen on the radio. If I find myself near a TV, I’ll watch. I’d love to see I’ll Have Another take the Belmont. The Triple Crown is an amazing thing.
6. What's your favorite 'wedding' movie?
The Sweetest Thing ; It’s probably the only Wedding movie I’ve ever watched. It’s a comedy and the wedding that didn’t happen is a pretty big part of the plot.
7. What is one 'tourist attraction' in the USA that you'd like to see in person?
Yellowstone National Park
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I’m giving a random nod to Starbucks VIA! We’re out of regular K-Cups right now. We do have decaf, but first thing in the morning decaf just doesn’t cut it. I have a couple boxes of VIA for coffee emergencies. MMM!! Good stuff. It’s the way to go if you’re going instant! I don’t travel without a few packs in my bag.