This week I am a cohost on the Follow Friday Fun Fill-In with Hilary at Feeling Beachie. My contributions are the last two. Please join in on the fun! I love checking to other answers to the fill-ins and seeing the different ways people interpret the fill-ins.
This week’s statements are:
1. I always ___when I___
2. ___ is very hard for me to do
3. Whenever I eat ________, I want to _____________.
4. If I ruled the world, ____________ wouldn't exist and everyone would _______.
1. I always floss and use a fluoride rinse when I brush my teeth in the morning.
2. Resisting chocolate is very hard for me to do
3. Whenever I eat Baskin Robbins ice cream, I want to have it in a waffle cone.
4. If I ruled the world, hate and intolerance wouldn't exist and everyone would respect one another and debate without the usual hate speech.