Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!





Welcome to my cyber neighborhood coffee shop! Grab a mug of your favorite beverage and a cozy chair to read and comment a bit. Be sure to try a piece of black forest cake or tiramisu. Try both; cyber-cake is calorie free!

Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Photoblog Wednesday

One Tough Bee!

The Binghamton Mets’ mascot stares down
an officer on security duty at NYSEG Stadium

April 6, 2008

Photo Credit - DSP

2 comments:

seamhead gypsy said...

LOL !!

Sadly, in my former "life" I resembled that pose.

Not the mascot though, the other guy and even more sadly, never at a ballpark. :-(

South Shore Billy said...

Love that mountain scenery in the background.

My softball team is called the Bees (part of a play on words with the company's name) so I like baseball teams named after the honey makers. Besides the B-Mets, we have the Burlington Bees in the Midwest League and the Salk Lake Bees in the Pacific Coast League.