Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Friday, April 18, 2008

Cyber Field Trip!

Greetings from warm, sunny, gorgeous Ohio!

No requests this week, but I am ready and very willing to take requests for next Friday!


This was MY request for yesterday, peace in the cat world! The kids’ spat is over and healed and they were back to afternoon siesta together on the bed!


As for the "Cyber Field Trip," I wanted to take a quick minute to steer the scrappers who read The Chronicles of Nani over to another blog! Sherrie, RC Mama Designs, has just released the kit she’d done for Scrappin Freestyle on her own blog! Springtime Promise is just a fantastic kit! It’s got pretty spring colors and an Easter theme with chicks and bunnies. If you’ve got pics from Easter to scrap, this kit is a MUST HAVE! She has the papers available today and the elements and quick pages will be up soon!


Easter Brunch (2007)
Credits:
“Springtime Promise” by RC Mama Designs,
Template Lorri’s Bragbook 2 (altered to 12x12),

Fonts - Comic Sans & Girls Are Weird

I couldn’t wait for the release on her site and snagged it at Scrappin Freestyle earlier so I could do this layout. Since we didn’t maker it to Grandma’s, I wanted some Easter cheer!

Oh, we did reschedule dinner with Grandma and I’ll have 2008 Easter pics, although a little late, very soon!!

Stay tuned for the release of my next scrapbooking theme kit starting Monday!

In the mean time for a weekend scrappin’ fix, check out all of Sherrie’s great freebies at RC Mama Designs.

No comments: