Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Friday, March 4, 2022

Chronicles of Nani - I Am A Crocus

It's March and in our part of Ohio that means one last snowfall, sometimes two. But at our house late February and early March also means flowers! Crocus is a perennial flower, that means it's a bulb in the ground that you don't have to plant every year it just buds and then blossoms. It can start to bud and then be snowed on again and it doesn't stop. 

I consider myself a crocus. Things can be thrown at me, like snow throws itself on a crocus, and I may be slowed down or I may even disappear for a while, but I let it go away or make it go away and then I'm ready to blossom again. 

A chronic illness or living in a wheelchair does not mean you stop blooming. Every time you do some thing in spite of that illness or chair, you bloom a little brighter. You are a crocus too.

 

No comments: