Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Friday, February 25, 2022

Chronicles of Nani - The Cutting Room Floor

Along with my cohost, Marco, this is a journey through clips that start with my deciding whether or not Chronicles of Nani was even going to happen all the way through some things from actual episodes that didn't quite fit but are still nonetheless interesting. 

(Yes, my co-host slept through the entire thing, but it was shot during kitty siesta time.) 


Join me on YouTube every Friday at 8am to chat with me during the premier! 

 Or visit the cyber coffee shop anytime, open 24/7! 

#MultipleSclerosis #cats

 

No comments: