Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Friday, October 2, 2020

The Chronicles of Nani - Be Proud That You Did

If you're up to join me at 8:15 AM when the blog premieres, come to YouTube and we can chat over morning coffee. (Even if you don't usually come to YouTube to watch it, another subscriber does my ego some good.)

This week I talk about how my career and cable production started, some poetic-ish verse that first debuted right here in 2017 and some reminiscing about my dad and I are turning 13 in sort of the same place!

I hope watching The Chronicles of Nani videos is as much fun as they are to make.

No comments: