Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Friday, October 23, 2020

Chronicles of Nani - Quarantine Field Trip

This week's video is my first time using my cupholder phone holder for video. I also had an aide following me for close-ups and different angles. It's perfect and I've learned a lot. But learning is important! My mother always told me that you should learn something new every day because the day that you don't learn something new is the day that you start dying. I'm nowhere near ready for that yet so I relish screwing a few things up so I can learn. I still think it turned out pretty good for a first try!

Remember that if you haven't gone to YouTube to watch one of the videos yet, please do and hit the subscribe button. Then you can just watch them on the blog, but the more subscribers I have the more possibility there is that I can make money on the vlog. I'm not so much worried about the money as I am if my vlog has enough subscribers I'll eventually get to meet Stephen Colbert!  :D

No comments: