Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Thursday, January 31, 2019

A Short Post, But Oh, Thank You, Edna!!

First off, I haven't taken the opportunity to say thank you the wonderful Christmas gifts! Here is the view the table that sits right in front of me that I see all of the time when I'm sitting in my recliner:


It includes the beautiful dolly in the dress and hat I loved so much the first time I saw it on Miss Edna's Place. I'm also enjoying the last day today of January's Squirrley on my calendar. Thank you, Edna, the gifts were much appreciated. Including that pumpkin spice tea, OMG, WONDERFUL stuff!


But here I think is the extra big always living thank you on a night like this:




This is the look over the board I call my highchair table on my recliner. It's my very warm legs and toasty feet. Edna made this afghan for me a few years ago and every time we have a night like this I send hugs and kisses and a huge thank you out towards New England. Edna, you're the best and I feel proud and spoiled to call you my friend!

1 comment:

Edna B said...

Good morning Nani girl. You are so very welcome!!! I love those shades of green so I really enjoyed working on them. I am so glad to see that your afghan is keeping you toasty. As for those dollies, I just love making their outfits.

Today is my first day of feeling almost human after catching this miserable cold. At least that's what I think it is. I start a new med today to make sure it doesn't turn into pneumonia.

Nani, I am so very blessed to have you for my friend. You are such an inspiration, and I just love your smile. And, I absolutely love having someone to spoil just a wee bit.

Now I must go post on my own blog before I run out of steam. Nani, you have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.