Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Friday, July 18, 2014

My Graduation Present!

Behind Dark Eyes
sent from Daddy's laptop



It’s so neat and so unexpected! I thought you just got extra treats for graduation but I guess since I got an award for the best final project in the history of Acme Feline Obedience School Daddy went all out! Maybe it just proves I deserved my award!

this is my favorite seat! No one else
 sits here because I'M the graduate!

I got a tower with four different places to lie down and watch TV or watch Mommy. It’s got a rug all over it like the carpet scratching post in the living room and when I scratch on it no one says to stop like when we scratch on the carpet on the top step upstairs. That’s still confusing, but when I scratch on my tower Mommy even says “Good Carla!” I love that she thinks that!

1 comment:

Edna B said...

My goodness, but you are so handsome sitting on the tower!! I think those little hidden seats on it are just so cool. Enjoy! Meow, Edna & Pogo B.