Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Monday, July 2, 2012

Monday Quiz About Me


1. What is your favorite thing to BBQ?

Zucchini. That may sound odd, but I grew up with a barbecue chef at home. My Dad can cook anything on the grill! Pop does zucchini a gazillion different ways and I love them all! When I come to his place for dinner in the summer, he always grills and he always makes sure there is zucchini, my favorite veggie, for me!



2. What is your favorite thing to do on a holiday long weekend in the summer?

We usually travel when we get a long weekend in the summer. If we don’t travel, I usually talk David into venturing north to Pop’s for zucchini, I mean for family company and a grilled supper!


3. Who was the last person you ate out with? Where did you go? What was the occasion?

David and I went to IHOP for breakfast last week.


4. Do you recycle?


Absolutely. We have curbside recycling every other week and two weeks’ worth of regular garbage is equal to or smaller than a can of recycling. David even rescues recyclables abandoned by litter-pigs.


And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!

5. What’s your favorite fruit and how do you like to eat it? (bite right into the fruit, cut into slices, cubes, cooked, frozen as a flavor in soda…)

I love many kinds of fruit, but if I have to pick a favorite, it's apples. I like them because they are easy and versatile. I have cooked a ton of apple dishes, made apple chips and apple sauce. I like apple cider in the fall with a donut at the cider mill. But the best thing about an apple is taking a crunchy bite right off the core.

7 comments:

Red said...

I love fruit, too. There are so many to choose from and to pick only one as a favorite is very difficult for me. I also love biting into a crisp apple. I love oranges even though they can be quite messy. I also love blueberries and raspberries.

Anonymous said...

I love apples and bananas. I can eat a apple either sliced or as is. But bananas have to be very ripe (a few brown spots here and there) for me to eat one.

retired not tired said...

Apples and bananas are my favourite fruit. I cut my apples and sprinkle them with brown sugar however my granddaughter is getting me hooked on caramel sauce as well. I like bananas cut up in a dish with milk and sugar. My mother made them that way because she could milk as well fruit into us.

Jennifer said...

Lately my favorite fruit has been pineapples. I like them cut up from the grocery store. If I buy a whole one, I abuse it trying to cut it up so it's best to just get it already cut up.

We have weekly recycling here and it's amazing how much less regular trash we produce now that we can recycle just about everything!

Wayne W Smith said...

I like blueberries and I love them in tarts for some reason.

Arlene said...

My very favorite fruit is pineapple, sliced and grilled on the barbecue! Oh my, it is so incredibly delicious! Along with zucchini, of course! ;)

Have a blessed week.

Edna B said...

We recycle everything here. We put out one barrel of trash to three or four barrels of recycleables. As for a favorite fruit, I would have to say oranges and peaches (for fresh fruits). Finally, the last person I ate out with was my daughter. We went out to celebrate her birthday. You have a wonderful night, hugs, Edna B.