Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Short and Sweet (and Free)

Today is a promise of sun in Cleveland. The goes with a promise of trains! I’ve been hiding from the cold inside this week, so the opportunity to spend the day with David…in the heated car…Is one I won’t pass up!

Before I leave, I wanted to get the link for part 2 of the Project 366 templates posted for the digi-scrappers. If you are visiting from one of the freebie sites, take a minute to check out the previous entry, Friday by Request, and the basics of getting started in digital scrapbooking. If you have thoughts to add, or other freebie sites to mention, please leave a comment. It helps those who read along and want to try sharing in our hobby!

Here is part 2:





Click preview to download.

Thanks or stopping by! Have a great Sunday!


4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jan. 22, 2012. Thanks again.

lwlittlebit said...

Thanks so much for sharing!

Edna B said...

Good morning Nani. Would you believe, it's been snowing for a few hours now (3-6 a.m.). It has just stopped thank goodness. The weatherman never saw this one coming. It's supposed to rain on and off today and all night tonight. Oh goodie! It seems like every time the temperature goes up to or over 40 it has to rain. Oh well, we gotta keep the reservoirs filled. You have a great day, hugs, EdnaB.

Nancy said...

Thank you!!