Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Demand What You Want When You Want It

Ondemand

With the holidays coming up you have a busy schedule ahead of you, don’t we all? But you also need some relaxing time too. After work, shuttling the kids, holiday shopping and oh yeah, the house needs to be kept up for visitors too, a nice break for family movie night keeps the stress level down and gives a good break.

But think about it, can you really PLAN those breaks? When you get a couple hours for family time, it’s a little too late to order a movie in the mail and even driving out to rent a DVD that may or may not be available is such a hassle. If you’re a Charter Cable household, the movies you want are there all the time and ready for you at your leisure!

There are over 6000 shows and movies that you can order at any time! No car, no waiting on the mail, just select and make the popcorn! See hit movies, TV shows you missed, even those favorite shows the kids love and are impatient to wait to watch at Charter On Demand. Accessing the channel for ordering is free and right there as part of your Charter channel line up! You CAN keep the holiday rush a bit more sane! Click to learn more at charter.net/ondemand

If you want up to the moment information you can get updates and fun extras on Charter’s Facebook page. It’s a fun way to be in the loop!

Take a stress-free break from stress with Charter On Demand!


Post?slot_id=80602&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: