Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Monday, July 8, 2013

It's Mondaaaaay!

Break time is blog time in Naniland today! I’m celebrating Monday by joining Heather at Acting Balanced and Wayne at Touristic for the first Monday Quiz About Me in July!


1. What is your favorite summer activity?

If you are a regular reader at The Chronicles of Nani you know summer is all about seeing as many baseball games as possible!


2. Do you have a honey-do list? or a to-do-list of your own?

I try not to have a Honey-Do list, but there are some things I can’t do for myself. I always have a To-Do list, always have. I’ve always worked best writing things down and checking them off. Now I have it typed and highlight tasks as I complete them. I was a Franklin Planner addict when I was a producer, since my workweek was NEVER the same. I’ve been looking for decent planning software that would organize everything without maxing my processor or memory but be flexible and customizable. I want to be able to add a note in fewer than 2 clicks. I still use Word for lists because I haven’t found the software yet.


3. Would you go for a massage? Facial? Spa treatment?

Generally, I’m not crazy about being touched by strangers so a massage or spa treatment would be anything but relaxing or pleasurable. However, just the face, I can do. I had a facial a number of years back and enjoyed it, but I didn't like the oil-based product they iused. It left my face feeling kinda gummy. But I’d love a less greasy treatment! I always loved getting a manicure and the one time I got a pedicure it was alright, but honestly I like manicures better.


4. What was the last song you danced to?

I do still dance; just I do it more as exercise, holding on the counter in the kitchen and getting my legs and hips moving. I think the last song I danced to was Locked Out of Heaven by Bruno Mars.


Number five is for you to answer!

5. What was the last wild animal you saw?

Easy answer for me because the inspiration for the question just walked across the fence that separates us from the apartments next door. As a matter of fact that brown squirrel is still there patrolling. We also see groundhogs, rabbits an occasional deer and of course chipmunks. The deer always amaze me because we live so close to downtown.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

A doe munching in the meadow behind the house. LOVED it! I think deer are beautiful (and yummy too) and love seeing them in the morning when I open the curtains.

Cathy said...

I just saw a squirrel on my way home from work. Probably a deer would be the last larger wild animal.

retired not tired said...

We saw a doe and a fawn on one of our walks this spring.

Anonymous said...

I saw a deer last Wednesday evening.

I share your feelings about massages from strangers :)

Clairity said...

Agree with you about being touched by strangers. I'm like that too.

I saw a couple of squirrels having fun chasing each other.

Hope you have a great week :)

Edna B said...

Yesterday afternoon, some squirrels and chipmunks in my yard, along with a bunny. The day before, a large group of turkeys with their flocks of babies on my way home from work. I love seeing all of nature's beautiful creatures. Keep on dancing and singing Nani. It's good for you. Here's wishing you a fabulous day, hugs, Edna B.

Anonymous said...

i've been seeing a lot of groundhogs this summer.

http://growninsouthernground.wordpress.com/2013/07/08/monday-quiz-about-me-38/

blueyes said...

Squirrels, birds. Nothing exotic.