Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!





Welcome to my cyber neighborhood coffee shop! Grab a mug of your favorite beverage and a cozy chair to read and comment a bit. Be sure to try a piece of black forest cake or tiramisu. Try both; cyber-cake is calorie free!

Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Photoblog Wednesday

The Spehtune Nebula in...

Nah, this is FIREWORKS!
From the Mud Hens game last Sunday
at Fifth Third Field in Toledo, Ohio

It does kinda have a space-ish look though, doesn’t it?

1 comment:

Lori said...

I was totally thinking you were a space geek at first! LOL But it does look spacy...in a spacy sort of way, not a dork kind of way. hehe
I'm new coming over from Bubbles. I love her. hehe Anyway, I've read your first page here and I like you! lol I think I'm going to favorite you! Maybe put you in my sidebar!

Ok, I'm off to explore.