Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!

Welcome to my remodeled cyber neighborhood coffee shop! Grab a mug of your favorite beverage and a cozy chair to read and comment a bit. Be sure to try a piece of black forest cake or the tiramisu. Try both; cyber-cake is calorie free!

Contact Nani at chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Photoblog Wednesday

West Brownsville, PA

From our Memorial Day Weekend trip to the Pittsburgh area, a coal train comes down the middle of the street! That red Camaro is none other than my boy, Jonathan E. Camaro!

1 comment:

carjazi said...

Gotta love road trips. Great photo. Really love the glass hearts you had earlier in the week. Gorgeous!!!

Thanks for stopping by today and your kinds words of support. Mom seems ok today when I talked to her. But I know it's still tough.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.