Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!





Welcome to my cyber neighborhood coffee shop! Grab a mug of your favorite beverage and a cozy chair to read and comment a bit. Be sure to try a piece of black forest cake or tiramisu. Try both; cyber-cake is calorie free!

Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Photoblog Wednesday

Spring Train

A loaded coal train, flanked by budding and flowering trees and bright yellow common wildflowers, in Romulus, Michigan, on May 4, 2008

Yeah, I know some call them weeds, but they sure are pretty against the green in the foreground!

1 comment:

seamhead gypsy said...

LOL... my daughter sure doesn't call 'em weeds. Shoot, if I had a dime for every one of them "flowers" that she picked I could fill up my car, your car and your neighbors car 3 times over!! :-)