Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Friday, August 5, 2022

Chronicles of Nani - Replay: Know Your Limits

Sometimes things can get overwhelming. I've jokingly said before that I'm the most overworked disabled person I know. Some are by choice. I don't HAVE to do Chronicles of Nani and yet in so many ways and for so many reasons I do have to do it.

But there are other things too. My husband works all day and there are a lot of things he doesn't have time to do. It's a choice between having dinner or getting me clean. I have to be honest sometimes that's a rough choice. But my being clean, while it's healthier in the long run, doesn't put dinner in his belly.

So I have a list of major priorities that I have to take care of. I'm not physically able to clean the house but I have to get the house tidied and in order or I can't get a home health aide that will stay and work with me to keep me clean and healthy. I also need to make sure that things are put away in an order that I know where everything is so that when someone asks me or some thing is I can tell them exactly where to look. I have drawers labeled for everything and I'm going through now figuring out if I need to get some more drawers. I am also desperately trying to figure out a way to get my haircut and the color adjusted before looking at myself drives me crazy. (That part is personal but it's very important for my mental health.)

So there's an abundance of things I need to do, but there are things that I need, especially for my health, and want really badly. And I'm the only one who is going to be able to get them done. So this wiek I am taking a break to try to get things caught up than I need to and I'm showing a rerun from a year ago that I should've watched a couple weeks ago.


No comments: