Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Friday, June 17, 2022

Chronicles of Nani - We Never Stop Learning

One of my dearest friends and someone I've known since high school is my hero! She's just a year younger than me, she's returning to school to earn an associates degree.

Some people might find that scary, to return to school after all those years. I find it just a little bit different than what all of us do every day. We learn. Sheri is just smart enough to know that.

And going back to school is so incredibly similar to learning to deal with chronic illness and being in a wheelchair. We have to learn about our illness, about the wheelchair & about how to continue to exist the best we can. Like someone returning to college, we have to learn too, but we have never stopped learning.


No comments: