Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Friday, January 28, 2022

Chronicles of Nani - Murphy Sucks

We all fall victim to Murphy's laws. But Murphy lives in our guestroom. I talked last week about secondary illnesses latching themselves on to people with chronic illnesses and in wheelchairs because of things that change in their lives. I made the mistake of mentioning that even witth MS the common cold is more than common.


It turns out that Murphy watched that episode of chronicles of Nani.


I acted quickly when the cold symptoms started, and yes my doctor knows everything that's going on, so it didn't end up lasting as godawful long as it has in the past, but I actually had a cold. It knocked me on my butt for a little while and when I look at my face… Well there's no sense in making the intro longer than the actual vlog.



No comments: