Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Friday, July 2, 2021

The Chronicles of Nani - Learning

It's been almost a year since I started the vlog! It's been a wonderful year of learning so many new things. My mother always said that “the day that you stop learning is the day you start dying.” Along with the length of my to do list, I figure I'm good for another 150 years. Maybe by then they'll have cured MS I've gotten my lower back surgery and gone through therapy. I'll be walking up Sand dunes again and I'll actually get to try skydiving. Having a plan in mind is important so are healthy fantasies.


So these are things that I've learned about YouTube, communication, feedback and wonderful things about life in general. Like so many things when you make public a project that you do to help yourself you end up helping your self in ways you didn't know you would while you're also extending help to other people.


I hope YouTube is still around in 150 years!


No comments: