Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Friday, March 26, 2021

The Chronicles of Nani - Pandemic Vaccination



David and I got our first Pfizer vaccine shots on St. Patrick's Day! (The older of the two teddy bears in our front window is now wearing a green Band-Aid to let everyone know he got his first shot too.) I made it a whole year o never getting outside of the house except for some fresh air without going insane. But even if it was just to get a shot, it was great to be in a large group of people again.

 

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That's great. We were done with both shots as of Tuesday. I haven't been in the house as much as you but pretty close. I've had to go to a few doctor's appointments, I was in the hospital and we visit with my son,DIL and grandson with social distancing outside. I do not go shopping although my husband has done some. I have two deliveries coming today. You take care and God Bless You.