Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Saturday, August 22, 2020

Friendly Fill-ins

It doesn't really seem fair because Mommy wasn't feeling good today so she slept a lot. So it wasn't easy to get on her computer because we kind of got to sit on her to use it. She fell asleep with it closed and her iPad on top of it. How rude.

But now we get to use the computer because she's awake although she says she still feels groggy. I don't know what groggy is, but I don't sleep the way she sleeps. Daddy said there was an earthquake and nobody knew. It didn't wake up Mommy and didn't bug either of us either.


I bet because that's a thing for Daddy, he wouldn't like us using either twice in a sentence. I hear him yell at Mommy for stuff like that. 


Today we both wanted to do Friendly Fill-ins  with Four-Legged Furballs and 15andmeowing. We decided to share the blog page. Our neighbors next-door moved but when they still lived here my friend Domino, who is a dog, taught me what share means. I thought it sounded like something interesting to do ONCE in a while.


Marco

 


Behind Stripes And Spots 


1. I feel like going outside all the time. My human staff members are not as accommodating as I'd like them to be. 


2. I wish I could exchange the way Daddy gives us treats for the way Mommy gives us treats. Mommy usually gives us more.


3. It's time for me to let the full-time staff know that I haven't had my wet food yet.


4. A training session for our part-time staff is really tempting these days. Mommy calls them aides, but aside from one who occasionally cleans for the litter boxes, I don't really think they do enough for the cats in the house.





Behind The Dot


1. I feel like Marco needs to watch daddy play poker online more. He played one game with me and lost the house. It used to be his, now it's mine. HAHAHAHA! 


2. I wish I could exchange all of my quiet toys for For ones that made noise.


3. It's time for me to take another nap in the window so I have plenty of cute rest.


4. Trying to jump through the front window when the squirrel gets close to the house is really tempting these days.





2 comments:

pilch92 said...

Thank you both for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I am sorry your mommy wasn't feeling well though. Moms always seem to give more treat than dads :) And noisy toys are a lot of fun. My Trouble loves her croaking frog. Have a nice weekend. XO

The Menagerie Mom said...

Thank you for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! We hope you kitties get lots of treats. You know, the way your mommy gives treats. Well wishes to your mommy!