Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Monday, April 25, 2016

Mommy's Comfy Chair

Behind Dark Eyes

Hi there! It's been busy times and lazy times here. Mommy has been in her comfy chair a lot but that’s good because the motor chair scares me. It's quietet than vaccuuzilla and it doesn't eat everything it runs over like vaccuuzilla, but it still scares me because it runs over cats! It ran over Marco when he was just a kitten and it even ran over Kaline! Well, Kaline says she hissed at it because it got too close to the fur on her tail, but it's the same thing. If it hadn't come close to running over Kaline's tail she wouldn't have had to hiss at it.

So I sit on the arm of Mommy’s comfy chair and she pets me. Mommy and Daddy say I’m Carlaccino when I purr real loud when they pet me, I like being Carlaccino! I get very cozy on Mommy’s chair. A lot of times I fall asleep on the chair arm or roll over and fall asleep in her lap. Some times she falls asleep too!


Mommy took some pictures of me on the chair. She likes it when I’m on the chair with her because she says it’s hard to get good pictures of me. I’m a little sleepy now, so I guess I’ll go make Mommy sleepy.





1 comment:

Edna B said...

Carla, you such a good kitty for taking such wonderful care of your mommy. Goodness, you look very much like our Blackie. Except that he is much larger. If we didn't know better, we'd think that Blackie was carrying a litter of twenty or thirty kittens. However, he's a boy and he's just huge!

Has mommy's new chair come yet? Gosh I hope so. It will be so much easier for her to get around then. Of course, you kids will have to be very careful not to get too close to the wheels.

Today is Pogo's birthday, and pretty soon I need to make the frosting to go on the cake. It's a peanut butter flavored cake with a yogurt frosting. Yum Yum!!

Time is scooting by and I haven't got much done around here yet. You have a great day, and give your mommy an extra large purr for me and Pogo. Hugs, Edna B.