Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Friday, October 18, 2013

Marco Sez

 
You know you a you know

You humor?

Okay, I guess I’ll do it with my paws.


Behind Stripes and Spots

Mommy says it’s a good thing to post a picture of 
something nice to look at when I blog. 
So here is me with steak. Steak is nice to look at.


Hi, it's me, Marco! Mommy said I could write something on the blog. The Crockickles of Mommy is our family blog. Well it’s Mommy’s blog but I can write on it.

Okay, Mommy is looking over my shoulder and correcting me. How am I poseta tell what I’m thinking when she’s watching me? Jeez! Anyway, this is the first time I’m trying to type something so I’m learning. At first I tried to talk to Puff. He doesn’t understand kitten talk. That’s why I have to type with my paws.

I was born June 1 and I’m 4 ½ months old. When I was born I had a Mommy, brothers and sisters that were little like me and mommy’s human family who took care of all of us. When mommy said we were too old for her kitten milk I got a human family of my own. I still kind of miss my brothers and sisters. I have two sisters that are a lot older than me and they don’t like to play as much as me. Carla plays chase a little and spars a little but then she growls that knocks me down. Kaline just scares me and sometimes makes me run for one of my lives. But I’ll with them both over. I just have to never give up. One of these times when I jump on them they’ll play.

I’ll write sommor later but right now there is a shiny ball next to Kaline. Maybe today is the day she’ll play!

1 comment:

Edna B said...

Oh Marco, you're such a cutie!! I hope you get lucky and Kaline decides to play ball with you. I have a ball too, but I don't know how to play with it. I never had toys before, and now I have lots of them. One of these days, I want to learn how to play with them. I used to always live in a cage, and now my new mommy lets me go anywhere I want to in the whole house. No more cages! Every day is a new adventure.

I'm tired now and in need of a nice nap. I'll chat with you again soon, woofs and licks, Pogo B.