Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Photoblog Wednesday

First Crocus Buds
February 18, 2012

Maybe the Groundhog was right about "early spring"after all?

2 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That's exciting.

Edna B said...

Oooo, I'm jealous! These are beautiful, and I love the yellow! I don't have any crocus but I think we'll put some in for next year.

I haven't had a lot of luck posting comments these past couple of weeks, but I've been stopping in every day.

I remember the glass apple jars (cannisters) from quite some time ago. I haven't seen one in so long. Hmmmm, memories.

Now I'm off to get busy again here. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.