Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fit For The King Here!

This post brought to you by T.G.I. FRiDAY'S. All opinions are 100% mine.
I got an opportunity to try T.G.I. FRiDAY’S “Entrées for One” in the mail last week.  Well, my first thought was what entrees do they have?  I went to the website and found some yummy chicken dishes, some Mexican and Cajun style entrees and then I saw “it,” Prime Rib Stroganoff!
I know what you’re thinking. Any chicken is the obvious Nani choice, but I was thinking something different.  The 2011 Donna Reed type is NOT always home to cook for her husband and while he cooks just fine, if I’m out with friends and he’s home, David often doesn’t cook and he takes frozen meals for lunch too.  Prime Rib Stroganoff is an obvious David choice, a man’s meal!

Oh, and if you Facebook, and I know a lot of us do, check out the Fun Freezer contest  People submitted photos of their “fun freezers” and Friday’s will choose 10 finalists.  October 7-20 you can vote on your favorite of the top ten!  It was fun to have a look at how creative people can be in freezer décor!

Back to Prime Rib Stroganoff.  Here is what you see after warming:

 
Almost makes my mouth water and I’m not a beef person.  The true test, what does David think?

He liked it!  In fact, he liked it enough that he thinks we should get more for the freezer.  When he works the night shift and comes home after I’ve eaten, he often grabs something he can heat up.  He was impressed with the Prime Rib Stroganoff.  He said the meat was tastier than you’d usually find in a frozen meal and it was moist and tender.  He’d definitely heat this up for his late dinner.  6 minutes, that’s all it takes, from open the box to eat, perfect for after work!  I think I’m going to decorate OUR freezer on the inside and get some more Prime Rib Stroganoff and the Sizzling Chicken Fajitas, or maybe the Grilled Chicken Mac and Cheese, maybe both!
Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: