Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Friday, July 11, 2008

A Taste of A Perfect Summer Day

Today’s blog is a short one but a big one! Again, the freebie isn’t from me, but it’s with my kit! Vicki, of Bubbles Babble, the quick page queen, did this fabulous layout with my “A Perfect Summer Day.” “A Perfect Summer Day” is available as a bonus to anyone who posts a layout done with one of my kits or parts of any of my kits or scrapbooking elements and sends a link or jpg file to chroniclesofnani@gmail.com.


You can score a quick page of this layout at Bubbles Babbles. Remember to read the whole entry or you won’t have the necessary password and you’ll miss out on the thoughts and stories she includes in her blog too! While you’re there, if you haven’t visited her blog, check out the other quick pages and anecdotes she offers. Her blog is on my blog roll because it’s just a fun read! Leave a note in her comments to say “Hi” and let her know you stopped by and as Vicki says “remember your manners” and if you download the quick page, leave a “Thanks” in the comments at 4-shared or Bubbles Babbles!

Enjoy the freebie and if you’d like the whole kit, send me your layouts!

No comments: