Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Sunday, December 1, 2013

It's A Candy Cane Christmas!

I love this time of year!  Not the snow or cold, I really DO NOT like the snow or cold and I especially dislike, no hate, the ice.  But I love twinkling lights, the smiles that are so easy to bring out in other people, children seeing Santa for the second time (they always cry the first time, the second time they "get it" and are ready to see him!), Peppermint Mocha and scarves. I don't like the cold, but I love scarves almost as much as bracelets!  Oh there are dozens of things I love about December.  I could easily add how much I love giving gifts and the joy when I see those candies that remind me of the special people who I've been blessed to hold in my heart through wonderful memories and Christmases past.

Candy and how making sure certain candies are in my Christmas candy bowl was the inspiration for my Worldwide Christmas Freebies mini kit; Candy Cane Christmas.  The color combination comes from three Christmas ornaments from last year that have been in the Digitalegacies Designs ideas folder all year waiting for the rest of the Christmas inspiration to come.

The candy canes are for me; I love them and have since the candy canes Santa gave me as a kid and now watching them melt into my hot cocoa at home.  I give you Candy Cane Christmas!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/770c6g4855m5vu0/digitalegacies_CandyCaneChristmas.zip
Click preview to go to download

Enjoy more Christmas scrapbooking freebies at Worldwide Christmas Freebies!
http://dschristmasaroundtheworld.blogspot.com/
 
I hope you enjoy all the freebies!
Have a VERY Merry Christmas!

6 comments:

Edna B said...

What a lovely Christmas kit, Nani. I notice that mug. Hmmm, maybe it's one of yours? lol. I too love this time of year. There's something different and special in the air once the Christmas lights are turned on. Im off now to do a few things before it's nap time. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

makeyesup said...

Pretty kit, love the ornaments, thanks for sharing.

Gala said...

Большое спасибо за чудесные подарки!

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thank you very much for your share of the blog train.

Reba said...

Thank you

R said...

Thank you for sharing this cute kit with us :)