Welcome to my coffee shop on the Information Superhighway!

Grab a mug and a comfy chair - try the black forest cake!



Chronicles of Nani Bulletin Board


Contact Nani at chroniclesofnani@gmail.com


Click Here for The Chronicles of Nani posts labeled "freebies"
If a freebie that you really want is expired, drop me an email! I keep an archive of all of my work!

The first “thrill” of MS is that it's not my fault and I couldn't have prevented it. The next thrill will be when they can fix it.


The Chronicles of Nani includes some sponsored posts. A compensated post is for a product or idea that I think is a good idea. I'm selective about the opportunities I accept. If you think it's interesting, give the link a click! Thank you for supporting my sponsors.

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Happy Summer First!

I don’t have a ton other than "Happy Summer First"to say today, but the first day of summer deserves a little celebration!

:)

Let the summer begin! I haven’t used any of my weekly extra Weight Watchers points and it really does take using half of them for me to lose well. A double scoop waffle cone is half of them, so an ice cream stop in the coming week is a must. We have the baseball game scheduled and trains too if the weather stays sunny!

So there’s my summer kick off post. Make sure you get some ice cream and blow some bubbles!

1 comment:

Edna B said...

Every day is a great day for ice cream!!!!! The bubbles do sound like lots of fun. They remind me of childhood and happy days.

I hope the weather stays nice for you. Enjoy that super duper looking ice cream sundae!! Have a fabulous day, hugs, Edna B.

ss_blog_claim=81be3bab04107fb042811c6e11d87475 ss_blog_claim=81be3bab04107fb042811c6e11d87475