Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!
Welcome to my cyber neighborhood coffee shop! Grab a mug of your favorite
beverage and a cozy chair to read and comment a bit. Be sure to try a piece of
black forest cake or the tiramisu. Try both; cyber-cake is calorie free!
If you were visiting from Worldwide Christmas Scrapbooking Freebies, follow the
hyperlinks for Digitalegacies Designs' mini kit Christmas Cocoa
and the add-on Christmas Cocoa Flowers.
Sunday, September 16, 2012
Monday Quiz About Me - Find The Lie
1. Has reading a book ever changed your life? Which one and why, if yes?
I wouldn’t say any book has changed my life, but I go reread parts of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People if I feel a need to refocus some part of my character/mindset.
2. What was your favorite game to play as a child?
Probably Monopoly, because it was the game we played most often as a family game. Dave and I seldom won, but it was fun to play a grownup game with Mom and Dad.
3. What person in history would you most like to meet?
Thomas Jefferson to talk about religion and the constitution. Jefferson donated to all of his local churches, but attended the Unitarian Church, which if you can afford it, follows Unitarian beliefs. I’d love to ask him what he thinks of the religious pressure we have in government now. He was of the opinion that eventually all people would grow and that “everyone will die a Unitarian.” We’re a far cry from that now. Still, I’d like his thoughts on what a modern Unitarian can do to help our government return to its religious roots.
4. Tell us two truths and a lie about yourself...
DO I tell which is which or let you guess?
1. I’ve been the Prima Donna Ballerina
2. There was never anyone dressed even close to like me in school.
3. Although roller-skating was hugely popular when I was in middle and high school, I’ve never roller-skated.
And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!
5. So, which one of my answers to #4 was the lie?