Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

More Kitties???

No, it’s not what you think! But just look at this sweet girl!

Help Lacey get her purr back!

Her name is Lacey and she is a Paws and Whiskers cat looking for a forever home. If you’re within realistic driving distance of Toledo and there is some room in your heart and home for a sweet kitty, consider Lacey!

David and I went in to Paws to pay our membership dues for the year and make a memorial gift in Grandma’s name and met Lacey while we were there. We sponsored her, so she’s available for $40 of the regular $70 adoption cost. She is four years old and spayed, so all she needs is regular vet visits, food, cat nip and love! When I met her she was very sweet and cuddly, but she didn’t purr. Shelter cats don’t purr. If you slept in a cage every night, would you purr?

Carla didn’t purr when she was living at Paws either, but she sure purrs like crazy now. Love and comfort is essential to a cat for purring!

For more about Lacey and the sweet cats looking for homes, visit Paws and Whiskers!


Links

Paws and Whiskers Cat Shelter
32 Hillwyck Dr., Toledo, OH 43615 • Phone: (419) 536-1914

Lacey’s Page at Paws

1 comment:

Edna B said...

I sure hope someone shows up to take Lacey to a new forever home. What a beautiful cat. It's heartbreaking to see so many animals and pets in need of love and care and homes. It warmed my heart to learn that you not only help the shelter financially but that you also sponsor this lovely cat.

As for my bruise, it's only been a little more than two months. Maybe in a few months it won't be visible anymore. Strange!

Now I'm off to scrounge up some supper for Tootsie and me. Moo is off to watch a baseball game. He will enjoy hotdogs and such at the ball park. Do I look a tad bit green around the gills? lol. We have a local professional team here, the Brockton ROX. I'm hoping Moo takes some photos while he is there.

You have a great night. Hugs, Edna B.