Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Flowers, Flowers, Freebies


Aren't they beautiful? David stopped to pick up a few grocery items, including a special holiday traditional treat for me, on the way home Friday. When he came in he presented me with a bouquet of bright Christmas-colored flowers! He hasn't brought me flowers in the long time. I hadn't been feeling like a Neil Diamond song or anything, but they sure make me smile every time I look at them!

Getting flowers is a nice introduction to me giving flowers to all of my digital scrapbooking friends! I might have mentioned when I released Christmas Cocoa for Worldwide Christmas Scrapbooking Freebies on December 1 that I thought it needed flowers and maybe something else.

Here are the flowers and a few leaves to add to this month's freebie kit!

Christmas Cocoa Flowers
Click on preview to download at MediaFire

The Christmas Cocoa kit is here,

 I hope you enjoy Christmas Cocoa. Stay tuned! I may yet have something else to add to this kit.

2 comments:

Edna B said...

Your flowers are beautiful!! Thank you for the download flowers too. I'm glad that your health news was great. Sorry you had to go for surgery, but at least you're sounding much better now. This is good.

A friend came by this morning to bring my bedroom TV out to the living room and hook it up for me. My other set died during the night. At least now I won't have to be missing my programs, and I won't have to rush out to buy a new TV for a while yet.

Today I need to finish getting my last few packages ready for mailing tomorrow, then I can take my time wrapping the last few things. I guess I have to work on my timing better next year.

Now I think I'll go see what's tasty for lunch. Pogo has been hinting that he would like something to eat. haha.

You have a wonderful day my friend, Hugs, Edna B.

R said...

Thank you for this gift of flowers :) :)