Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!





Welcome to my cyber neighborhood coffee shop! Grab a mug of your favorite beverage and a cozy chair to read and comment a bit. Be sure to try a piece of black forest cake or tiramisu. Try both; cyber-cake is calorie free!

Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Friday, July 18, 2014

My Graduation Present!

Behind Dark Eyes
sent from Daddy's laptop



It’s so neat and so unexpected! I thought you just got extra treats for graduation but I guess since I got an award for the best final project in the history of Acme Feline Obedience School Daddy went all out! Maybe it just proves I deserved my award!

this is my favorite seat! No one else
 sits here because I'M the graduate!

I got a tower with four different places to lie down and watch TV or watch Mommy. It’s got a rug all over it like the carpet scratching post in the living room and when I scratch on it no one says to stop like when we scratch on the carpet on the top step upstairs. That’s still confusing, but when I scratch on my tower Mommy even says “Good Carla!” I love that she thinks that!

1 comment:

Edna B said...

My goodness, but you are so handsome sitting on the tower!! I think those little hidden seats on it are just so cool. Enjoy! Meow, Edna & Pogo B.