It’s a bit of a dreary morning today, so David cooked up hot breakfast of eggs and sausage with Pillsbury pop-and-bake Cinnabon biscuits. YUM!
I’m joining the Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun blog hop today. Thanks to Hilary at Feeling Beachie for hosting every Friday!
1. Having ____________ of___________ helps me___________
2. I ____________ to _______________
3. The first thing I do in the AM is _____
4. Tomorrow morning I am going to _____
1. Having a cup of hot cocoa helps me un-stress.
2. I want to make a crock pot of black bean soup this week.
3. The first thing I do in the AM is turn on the computer when I get downstairs then I make a cup of coffee.
4. Tomorrow morning I am going to do the same thing I do every day; try to take over the world. ;)
Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!
Welcome to my cyber neighborhood coffee shop! Grab a mug of your favorite
beverage and a cozy chair to read and comment a bit. Be sure to try a piece of
black forest cake or the tiramisu. Try both; cyber-cake is calorie free!
If you were visiting from Worldwide Christmas Scrapbooking Freebies, follow the
hyperlinks for Digitalegacies Designs' mini kit Christmas Cocoa
and the add-on Christmas Cocoa Flowers.