Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Scrapping and the First Freebie of 2011!

I promised a little scrapping update! I’m a few pages from finished on our late summer vacation. There were lots of trains and lots of baseball in Iowa the week after the girls’ Sweet 16 party!

Here are some of the baseball pages:

Field of Dreams Movie Site page 1

Credits: Corn Maze by Let Me Scrapbook, baseball elements from Home Run by Design by Kyra

Page 2
Credits: Corn Maze by Let Me Scrapbook, baseball elements from Home Run by Design by Kyra


And this one is for a baseball game that wasn’t meant to be.

Credits: Talkin’ Baseball by Digitalegacies Designs

The Clinton Lumber Kings game was interrupted at the start of the second inning by a rain delay. Kudos to the young grounds crew for their quick work getting the field covered! After it rained a while, a clearing at the horizon at sunset presented a gorgeous rainbow on a dark sky! The audio guy didn’t miss a beat as Dio’s Rainbow In The Dark serenaded the end of the storm. It looked like they’d get the game in as the grounds crew worked on clearing the tarp and applying Quick Dry to the home plate and mound areas, but another downpour came, even quicker than the first, and the game was called. The game was to be played the next day, but we were planning to be in Cedar Rapids for the Kernels game that night. So, we’ll just have to try Clinton again some time.

There were trains-a-plenty for the week between the ones we chased in Illinois the first couple days and the Iowa Interstate, a DM&E train going down the middle of the street in Bellevue and Union Pacific;

Here are the pages I finished yesterday:

Credits: Sassy by Shelly Marie Scraps, First 2011 Templates by Digitalegacies Designs

Speaking of Union Pacific, UP is collecting votes for routes for their steam excursion. You can vote once a day and I am doing all I can to stuff the ballot box for the Tuscola Turn, which will bring the UP steam as close as Chicago to us. David says we’ll go to Chi and chase it if it does and I LOVE steam chases!

Union Pacific's Great Excursion Adventure

Tell ya what, for clicks on that banner and a vote for the Tuscola Turn, I have a freebie for ya, sound good? I know I have to have faith that some will give the banner a click instead of a thanks in the comments, but I’d sure love that steam to come close enough to chase!

Train fan or not, you might just have use for the first Digitalegacies Templates of 2001!

Click preview to download
Password is Happy-New-Year

I appreciate any feedback, preferably in the form of a comment here or an email to chroniclesofnani@gmail.com. Of course, if you’d rather just visit the UP site and cast a vote on my behalf, that would be COOL!

No comments: