Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Photoblog Wednesday

Making even a dreary winter day brighter!

Isn't this sun catcher gorgeous? It was a gift from Veelana that came with my Christmas card. When I unfolded it Monday night and laid it on the table it was quite pretty and the hand-made craftsmanship is outstanding, but Tuesday morning when I put it in my window, WOW! When the sun shines through it you see the different nuances and patterns the folds in the paper and natural sunlight create. She sells them at her etsy store and I can definitely tell you they make great gifts that bring another smile every time they're seen.

2 comments:

Edna B said...

I love your suncatcher. The colors are just beautiful. My daughter in law and I both licked our chops over that photo of your lunch!!!!! Yum, it looks good!!

Pretty soon, you'll get used to your new camera, and won't know what to do without it.

Nani, I hope the new year brings you and David much more of that wonderful happiness you've been sharing. I wish you good health and prosperity. And your kitties too!!

Happy New Year my friend. Hugs, Edna B.

Veelana said...

Thank you for posting that awesome photo - I love seeing my suncatchers on other peoples windows! Thank you for your christmas card - loved your letter!

Vee