Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Friday, October 7, 2022

Chronicles of Nani - Memory

Memories can be so powerful. Good memories can help calm bad symptoms of chronic illness or bad pain from sitting in a wheelchair. Not always, but they help a lot.

This week I talked about some of my memories & the power of your memories.

(And for any nitpickers who get on my recollection of dreams, you've never been to the end of an Italian women’s party when the men come back to pick everybody up and something big’s going to be on TV!)



#MultipleSclerosis
#Wheelchair
#Memories

No comments: