Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Friday, May 14, 2021

The Chronicles of Nani - Baseball Road Trip

 Now that I've had my Covid vaccine and I got my OK from the doctor to leave the house May 5, 2021 my husband and I went to Fort Wayne Indiana to see the Michigan Whitcaps at Fort Wayne Tin Caps. After the awful year 2020 was, and remember I also boycotted baseball because I was angry with how they did the 2020 season, but I can't stay mad at baseball. I'm a lifer when it comes to being a baseball fan. So my first day out for other than a Covid shot in over a year being a road trip to go to a baseball game was the most awesome date day with my husband that I could think of. It was a great day!


Oh and I am choosing a microphone so that when I am out loud events you can hear me more than the background. I think I did okay but next time when I'm out it's gonna be even better.


No comments: