Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Friday, July 7, 2017

Nani At 50 (for a few more weeks)


I said I was going to expound on the Nani at 50 pages. When I turned 50 I decided to create a logo and during my 50th year, technically it's during my 51st year, but before I turn 51 I would do a few pages documenting what my world was like when I was 50 years old.

Here are few of the pages I've done.






The last page in this set, which I'll do later this month, we'll be “New things since turning 50.”

2 comments:

Edna B said...

What a great idea! I love your new pages. I thought the photo of you sleeping was adorable. If I made pages like that of me, I'd have to take a lot of "napping" photos. haha.

Today I'm attempting to clean out the computer room. There is tons of paperwork and old records (paper)to go through to separate the recycle from the shredable. Me thinks this will be an on-going project for a few months. Ah well, I do have the time.

You enjoy that new mouse, and have a super day Nani girl. Hugs, Edna B.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

They are perfect! I'm glad you have a hobby that you love.