Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Monday, December 1, 2014

Christmas Café

http://dschristmasaroundtheworld.blogspot.com/
Welcome to December! It’s only 24 shopping days until Christmas. That’s also only 24 scrapping days to finish Christmas 2013 or you’ll be officially behind. Or if you’re like some of..ah it’s me, it’s 24 days to complete 2008 or be another year behind.

I took a little time to blow the dust off the Digitalegacies Designs tool box and join Worldwide Christmas Scrapbooking Freebies again this year. My 2014 offering is called Christmas Café, a word art set that features a lyric bit from 4 Christmas songs and a nod to my favorite hot beverage.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/tejlh034jinnbxc/digitalegacies_christmascafe.zip
Click preview to go to download

There is a lyric bit from Jingle Bells, Holly Jolly Christmas and 2 coffee cups; the one for home with a bit from Neil Diamond’s You Make It Feel Like Christmas and one for out and about with a bit of Silver Bells. There is also a version of the to-go cup that just says “Christmas Day.” The Jingle Bells word art is a variation of the one I made for our railfan holiday cards this year and it inspired the set.

I hope you can use the free word arts for your layouts or projects this year. If you’d like to use them for graphics on your blog, please link back to the Chronicles of Nani when you do.

Find more freebies from this year’s hop by visiting Worldwide Christmas Scrapbooking Freebies. Happy creating and Merry Christmas!


4 comments:

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU bunches :)

Edna B said...

I love the Christmas tree mug. I have a couple of special mugs and glasses that I use this time of year.

This week I'll put up my little tree and plug it in. I love the lights and the spirit of Christmas. It's the one part of Winter that I really love.

Right now though, it's time to scrounge up some lunch for Pogo. He's feeling better today, and is barking at me to feed him. I have to laugh, he has picked up some cute habits that make him feel so macho.

You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

MommosTagLair said...

Thank you so much for the free gifts. Merry Christmas <3

R said...

Thank you :) I like your word art. :)