Welcome to my coffee shop on the Information Superhighway!

Grab a mug and a comfy chair - try the black forest cake!



Chronicles of Nani Bulletin Board


Contact Nani at chroniclesofnani@gmail.com


Click Here for The Chronicles of Nani posts labeled "freebies"
If a freebie that you really want is expired, drop me an email! I keep an archive of all of my work!

The first “thrill” of MS is that it's not my fault and I couldn't have prevented it. The next thrill will be when they can fix it.


The Chronicles of Nani includes some sponsored posts. A compensated post is for a product or idea that I think is a good idea. I'm selective about the opportunities I accept. If you think it's interesting, give the link a click! Thank you for supporting my sponsors.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Photoblog Wednesday

Our Flowers
March 29, 2011

Here is the update on our flowers on the side of the house. Kelly and I, mostly Kelly, planted just a ton of bulbs last fall and the whole side by our door is starting to look so colorful!

I was looking at Edna's ready to bud daffodils on her blog. We have a bunch of daffodils in about the same point of almost buds too. Ah! I love spring!

1 comment:

Edna B said...

What beautiful crocus!1 I don't have any of those in my yard. I'll have to do something about that!! Hugs, Edna B.

ss_blog_claim=81be3bab04107fb042811c6e11d87475 ss_blog_claim=81be3bab04107fb042811c6e11d87475