Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Thursday, April 16, 2009

It’s Official Now

Element from One Step at a Time by Digitalegacies Designs

Nani is back in school! My classes start June 1. I’m taking one at (GROAN) 8 AM 2 days a week and one online. Now if I score a full time job before then, I can switch to taking that morning class in the fall and just keep the online one. Of course, a part time job later in the afternoon or on non school days would work around it.

I need to get cozy with the campus map. I parked in a much further than necessary parking lot from the student services building than I needed to. On one had it was good exercise and surprisingly, my knee doesn’t hurt like it does after I do groceries, but my good leg is sore! I guess quicker steps use different muscles. If I was studying pre-med, I could work on figuring that out, but I’m studying to earn a Network Administration Certificate. My adviser agrees that moving in a new direction and expanding my knowledge looks good on a resume. The job seekers who have the roughest go are the ones who have a narrow scope of knowledge. I sure hope we’re both right!

1 comment:

Edna B said...

Congratulations on your return to school. Feels great, doesn't it? It's one of the favorite things I did in life. Enjoy, I know you'll do well. And it certainly can't help but look good on your resume.
Hugs, Edna B