Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Raspberry-Orange Slushie

I’ve been playing around with making some scrapbook elements on my own, without using photographs as a base. That doesn't mean I don’t want to do the photo-based elements, it just means I wanted to try something new. The photo-based kits take a lot longer to create because they require extractions and a ton of tweaking to get the ready to release! Diversifying my creating allows me to not have such a lag-time in between the gifts I can offer! I like giving gifts!

This is a sample from the kit I just finished, Raspberry-Orange Slushie. For me, the hot pink and orange scream cool summer treats on a hot day. Yes, doing this kit in March is all about me WANTING those hot days so I can crave berries, citrus and snow cones!

Totally 80s Games Night
Credits: Kit - Raspberry-Orange Slushie by Digitalegacies, Font - Swing Set

Here’s the kit, of course, free for you to download! It’s simple, but sometimes, simple is elegant and it allows you to focus on your photos too! As always, if you use this kit, drop me a line in the comments with a link. All comments are approved by me first, so if you put “Not For Posting” as your first line in the comment, you can put an email or any information and it won’t be seen by anyone but me.

Here is the preview!
sorry, link is expired.

You’ll get
6 papers
2 blocks of journaling strips
2 frames
4 fasteners
4 sun and flower elements

I hope you enjoy this little freebie and please, if you use it, I’d love to see it or even post it here!

3 comments:

DigiLover said...

TOOT TOOT!!!! blog train coming though.

love your new kit - nice and bright and sunny!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the kits!

Darlene Haughin said...

Wow, those are some bright colors, Nani. Hang on, going to get my shades! Fun colors for summer. :)